A great line-up of top co-operative women has been announced for the 2012 Summit to be held in Quebec City from 8 - 11 October 2012, featured as the “Women of Distinction & Leadership”, they include:
The following speakers have been confirmed for the 2012 Summit:
- - Kathy Bardswick, president and chief executive officer, The Co-operators (Canada);
- - Dame Pauline Green, president, International Co-operative Alliance (ICA) (Switzerland);
- - Rachel Griffiths, co-founder, Reputation Consultancy (Great Britain);
- - Geneva Guerin, director, Sustainability Solutions Group (Canada);
- - Rebecca Kemble, president, US Federation of Worker Cooperatives (United States);
- - Monique F. Leroux, chair of the board, president and chief executive officer, Desjardins Group (Canada);
- - Judy Lipp, executive director, TREC Renewable Energy Co-op and TREC Education (Canada);
- - Sylvia Okinlay-Paraguya, chief executive officer, National Confederation of Cooperatives (NATCCO), (Philippines);
- - Tracy Redies, president and chief executive officer, Coast Capital Savings Credit Union (Canada);
- - Antoinette C. Roxas, youth sector representative, MSU-IIT Multi-Purpose Cooperative (Philippines);
- - Robynn Shrader, chief executive officer, National Cooperative Grocers Association (NCGA), United States;
- - Hélène Simard, president and chief executive officer, Conseil québécois de la coopération et de la mutualité (CQCM) (Canada).
For more information about 2012 Summit speakers.